Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Been busy doing my homework!!

Wow - what an amazing weekend!! Check out Loki's Adventures for some juicy stories.

But for some more practical matters read on....

Becoming the Domme/Master I want to be is going to be hard work!!! The amazing thing, however, is I can see it transforming me in many ways. Primarily, I've become more confident and assertive at work, which is a good thing. I needed more of a backbone professionally. But also in my personal and home life in general, it's forcing me to be more responsible and less lazy. It's definitely forcing me to examine myself very closely emotionally and mentally, causing me to take stock of priorities.

I take this as a very serious commitment. I could not do something like this half-heartedly knowing that it would not only affect me, but my sub/puppy as well. And when I commit to something, I tend to dive in head first!!

Fortunately I've stumbed across some resources that have been extremely helpful so far. I'd like to share a few with you.

Podcasts:
Websites:
Books:
And that's just scratching the surface!!! I'll share more good links as I find them.